The stretch of Highway 1 that runs along the rugged, untouched coast of California between Carmel and Cambria is also known as the Cabrillo Highway. Of all the roads I've driven in this massive country, this winding two-lane highway is my absolute favorite.
One hundred miles of scrub-and-succulent-covered mountains that drop into the Pacific with near-constant views of the most brilliant blue ocean that goes on forever, every single mile of the Cabrillo is not to be missed.
- Available in Crib (shown here), Throw or Queen size
- Colors: navy, natural, cream, peach, seafoam
- 100% cotton fabric and lightweight cotton batting
- Machine-quilted and bound
Care: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Quilts will crinkle slightly after being washed. Iron to smooth if needed.
There are three available sizes:
- Crib: 42" x 50", perfect for a little one or a wall hanging
- Throw: 63" x 75", great for snuggling on the couch
- Queen: 84" x 100", fits a full or queen size bed
Each quilt is made to order. Please allow up to 4 weeks for production.
If you'd like a custom size, a different color palette or have a wholesale inquiry, please send a request to email@example.com.