Half Moon Quilt
Half Moon Quilt
As my chapter of living on the West Coast comes to a close, I've started taking note of the things I'll miss the most about this ridiculously beautiful place. One of those things is being able to drive 30 minutes outside of the city and feel like you're on the edge of the world in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere that, at night, you can clearly see the Milky Way.
While I can't wait to get back on the road and re-explore the eastern half of the country, finding myself the middle of nowhere away from light pollution may be fewer and farther between. But for every few dozen slightly starry nights further dimmed by the moon, there will be that one memorable moonless night where I see the Milky Way.
- Available in Crib (shown here), Throw or Queen size
- Colors: black and natural
- Front: machine-pieced Kona cotton fabric
- Back: unbleached cotton
- Lightweight 100% cotton batting
- Machine-quilted and bound
- Care: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Quilts will crinkle slightly after being washed. Iron to smooth if needed.
There are three available sizes:
- Crib: 45" x 48", perfect for a little one or a wall hanging
- Throw: 60" x 64", great for snuggling on the couch
- Queen: 80" x 88", fits a full or queen size bed
Each quilt is made to order. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for production.
If you'd like a custom size, a different color palette or have a wholesale inquiry, please send a request to email@example.com.