Inspired by warm, sunny afternoons exploring the neighborhoods of Oakland, this is possibly the perfect everyday tote - casual yet refined (thank you leather straps!), big and strong enough to hold a laptop, water bottle, snacks and all the things but with a slim profile that won't make you feel like a bag lady. The two big pockets on the front fit easy-to-grab items like your phone, keys and sunglasses.
The canvas and linen denim is hand-waxed in Texas with triple-filtered beeswax, making it water resistant and extremely durable, while getting softer and more distressed with age and use. The tote is unlined, the straps are thick 8 ounce leather that will soften and darken with age and everything is reinforced with matching heavy duty polyester thread.
- 14” tall x 12” long at the bottom with a 4” gusset
- 14" opening at the top
- Two pockets: 9" tall x 7" long
- 9” handle drop
- Hand-waxed charcoal cotton canvas or linen denim
- Available with black or natural leather straps
- Brass rivets
- Care: Spot clean with a damp rag. Avoid high heat. Waxed canvas and leather will soften with use.
Each tote is made-to-order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for production.