As the Bay Area slowly becomes more familiar and a place I'm becoming more comfortable with calling "home", there are features of this city and the dynamic landscape surrounding it that still leave me breathless. One of those is the Presidio, the gateway to San Francisco.
Between the forests of sculptural eucalyptus and cypress trees, the white-walled, terracotta-roofed homes, the glimpses of the bay and the grand rust-colored Golden Gate Bridge towering over it all, the Presidio is a welcome site whenever I come home.
The Presidio Quilt was pieced, hand-quilted and hand-bound by one pair of hands over the course of 50+ hours.
- 90" x 90" (queen size)
- Colors: natural, evergreen, army green, seafoam, paprika and terracotta
- Front: machine-pieced Kona cotton fabric
- Back: unbleached muslin
- Lightweight 100% cotton batting
- Hand-quilted with cotton embroidery thread
- Made in California
- Care: Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron to smooth if needed.