There are places in this country that have a palpable energy about them. Call it good vibes or energy vortexes or that warm fuzzy feeling when find a place you kinda never want to leave. For me, that place was Ojai, a small town that sits at the foothills of the Topatopa Mountains, just 20 minutes from the ocean. I don't know if it was that perfect combination of desert, mountains and ocean, the friendly, interesting people we serendipitously met or the fact it's that elusive small artsy town that's not too far from a big city. But I fell hard for Ojai.
To add to the magic of Ojai, something beautiful and unusual happens there at sunset. Because the Topatopa Mountains run east-west and the light filters into the Ojai Valley in a certain way, the Topas turn incredible shades of pink at sunset, better known as the "Pink Moment". It's something I've never experienced anywhere else and those mountains awash with peaches, pinks and dusky blues turning into nightfall were reason enough to make me want to stay in Ojai.
- Available in Crib, Throw or Queen (shown here)
- Colors: navy, windsor, delft, fog, salmon, peach and ice peach
- 100% Kona cotton fabric with an unbleached cotton back
- US-grown lightweight cotton batting
- Machine-quilted and bound
Care: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Quilts will crinkle slightly after being washed. Iron to smooth if needed.
There are three available sizes:
- Crib: 40" x 40", perfect for a little one or a wall hanging
- Throw: 60" x 60", great for snuggling on the couch
- Queen: 80" x 80", fits a full or queen size bed
Each quilt is made to order. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for production.
If you'd like a custom size, a different color palette or something special embroidered on the back corner, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.